Live This Week
- Images in content now have placeholders while they load so that the content doesn’t jump when the image loads.
- No new updates this week.
- Perspective switching is available for users who are members of Champions.
- New sign in/sign up screens are up.
- Initial app tour is live.
- Contextual app tips are now available.
- User invites from native app now has deep linking to the app that it was sent from.
- You can now create a new Collection in the Add To Collection flow.
- Programs now have ratings & reviews along with a finish page with recommended content!
- Champion profiles now show Programs, Collections, and Moments.
- Fixed a major issue that caused problems when trying to view Champion Pages, Program previews, sign up from an Invite link, and more.
- Champion Console “Manage Users” list wasn’t showing the correct information and scrolling through the list results was broken, but is now fixed.
- The “Featured Pages” section on Champion Profiles is back!
- eParachute calculations have been corrected so your Skills Rankings will accurately reflect your choices.
- Space members are listed once again and Space owners can manage the members.
- Champion Pages can be shared to a Champion’s Feed.
- There was a particular Champion Collection that wasn’t being shown when shared, but it is now fixed.
- When editing a Moment, the header and gear icon are now different colors rather than the same. This will help make it easier to find.
- Using the “•••” menu to add a Program to a Collection will no longer cause the app to crash.
- The Accept/Decline buttons for Connection requests shown in the Notification list are working correctly.
- Opening Programs listed under the Content tab of Champion Profiles will no longer crash the app.
- Improved the animation when tapping the “+” button to create a new post on the Feed page.
- The color of @mention links in Spaces has been changed to be easier to read.